Other Dimension, Summon
* Babbo can telepathically communicate with Ginta.
* For close range fighting.
* Babbocan telepathically communicate with Ginta.
* For close range fighthing.
look like Babbo.
* For long range fighting or as a cover.
crystal as his lower waist and hold a ring in this mouth.
* Use the ring to fire a strong beam that uses a lot of magical power.
* Ginta can't move when he uses this power as it is very dangerous, if any
reckless move, Ginta will lost his sanity (means his spirit energy will be
* First sighted in the underground lake defeating Girom, and blast a way
out for the lost souls of an old ship to escape.
* Used in Gate of Training when he was with Snow.
* Used to send magical energy to Allan when Saturn place a cursed on
magic, where is effective for counter-attack and protection against
* Becomes embarrassed when he transform into this form.
* First sighted when battling with Kannochi.
* Used to undo the curses placed on Ed/Alan and Alviss (fails to reverse
the spell on Alviss).
* Jack and Nanahi think Alice is beautiful.
all physically destructive attacks used by the enemy.
* However, this move will render Ginta motionless.
* First sighted when his second battle with Girom during the War Games.
with one hidden knife in each boot and the ability to use other ÄRMs.
* First sighted during his final fight with Phantom. It has the
a. Fresh Bonito: A fish weapon ÄRM - may seem weak but was strong
enough to best Phantom Guardian III, Drei.
b. Mr. Replacer: a unique Doll ÄRM - has to replace Ginta with the doll
whenever he's hit. Puss in Boot seems to have 3 dolls.
allowing a certain number of people, determined by the dice roll of
the Gate Keeper, to go into a real world from MÄR Heaven.
* Ginta and his dad meet up with Kyouki and return home.
* In anime, Ginta finds another Gate-Keeper Crown in a shop.
* Made to get stronger with the hopes and dreams with every person
in MÄR Heaven.
* Artifacts known to every resident which born in thee land of MÄR Heaven and used by them, almost all for a variety of purposes.
* Since 1st Marchen War, their weaponry efficiency in warfare matters was introduced, and from then forth it's been popularized.
* The creation originated in the magic kingdom, Kaldea, along with its magical counterpart, the magic stones. They were manufactured by the wizards through the use of special metallurgy, giving them the extraordinary power in the form of normal accessories.
* Can almost and always be "upgraded" with magic stones as they contain the abilities of the other ÄRMs as well as magical power to boost any ÄRMs' abilities.
* Varies in strength & appearances as well as are divided into many kinds:-
a. Simple ÄRMs - are little more than simple tools when active.
b. Holy ÄRMs - posses the power to heal and undo curses inflicted by the
Darkness ÄRMs and also known as known as Sacred ÄRMs.
c. Weapon ÄRMs - are used as weapons in battle.
d. Darkness ÄRMs - are powerful artifacts typically used to curse people and
usually the user needs to pay the cost.
e. Dimension ÄRMs - can teleports anyone to different places, create pocket
dimensions, and occasionally allow someone to watch scenes happening
f. Guardian ÄRMs - summon a monster or a 'guardian' of some sort to protect
the user. As long as the guardian is active, the ÄRMs user must stay the
vary spot when he/she summoned it.
g. Nature ÄRMs - are used for certain elemental attacks or enhancing a
body's physical performance.
h. Ghost ÄRMs - attach to the user's body and allows the user to use his/her
body as a living weapon.
i. Unique ÄRMs - are any ÄRMs that can't be categorized under the above
classes, such as Babbo.
* ÄRMs' power depends largely upon the user's aptitude - mentally, physically and above all magically; one must have magical power - without it, the user is incapable of using powerful ÄRMs, or in case he/she uses weak ÄRMs, the effect is minimal.
* That one born of magicless blood (therefore with no such innate capacity) can have magical power as per follow options:-
a. either training compatibility with ÄRMs (example: using ÄRMs in
multiple fights) or synchronizing with it - to think ÄRMs is a part of the body
b. required 'sixth sense' - the stronger the sense, the more consummate an
user one will become. When the user can fully synchronize with the ÄRM,
he befits the title of ÄRM user - as he fights, his magical power will
increase, as will the power of ÄRM in accordance with it. However, it can
be fatal flaw to those who use elemental Nature ÄRMs: as one
synchronizes with them, one's physical state is highly susceptible to
the ÄRM's element's anti-elementals (example: fire weakens ice), which
will eventually exhaust the two remaining factors in a chain-reaction.